Monday, November 16, 2009

free advertising for vitamin water



I recently discovered Vitamin Water and it is so good...so good that I'm blogging about it.  I never thought that I would use the words 'water' and 'so good' in the same sentence.  I am not a fan of water and didn't drink the 10 gallons a day of it that you're supposed to when you're pregnant.  I just don't prefer it.  Truthfully I could live off of iced tea, lattes and coffee.  I know, not so good.

So two weeks ago I was stuck at a workshop for my job and needed a drink, hence the Vitamin Water.  It was yummy and I couldn't believe that it was just flavored water!  And since I'm not typically a healthy drinker and eater, I think this may be just the thing for me. Good tasting water with vitamins, I mean seriously?  Now maybe it's not that good for you, who knows, but by the looks of the ingredients and of course, all of the vitamins listed, it sure does seem as though it's healthy!

Each flavor is called something, like "sync" or "defense" or "power-c" just to name a few.  Here is the coolest part...the labels.  Each label has a funny little blurb about that particular flavor.  And when I say funny, I mean I'm laughing when I read it.  And I read the same one again and again.  I don't even read books for entertainment.  So now I'm getting vitamins and entertained at the same time...by a flavored water drink!  You might be thinking that I either have too much time on my hands or that I've completely lost it but neither is true.  I'm as busy and sane as usual.  Here's a sample of what I'm talking about:

(This is written on the "defense" flavor and is my favorite thus far)...

"If you've had to use sick days because you've actually been sick then you're seriously missing out, my friends.  See, the trick is to stay healthy and use sick days to just um, not go in.  And this combination of zinc and fortifying vitamins can help out with that and keep you healthy as a horse.  So drink up.  Remember, don't overdo it on the coughing and sniffling (big rookie mistake).  Just stick with the ever-elusive "24-hour bug".  The symptoms are vague and people will actually encourage you to stay home."    

Is that funny stuff or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment