Saturday, November 15, 2008

weird weather day

Today's weather was unusual for November. It was in the upper 60's and cloudy all day so when the sun started to set and showed itself around 4 p.m., I took the kids outside to play. Connor was jumping for joy at the opportunity to get some exercise, especially since his soccer game was canceled this morning due to rain. So, he rode his Big Wheel and I pushed Emily in her car and Camryn in her stroller. Oh, and during this whole time, we had a tornado watch in our area so Connor kept his eyes on the sky, asking me if every cloud going by was a tornado cloud.




And on an unrelated note, I'm constantly trying to get great pictures of the three of them. It's so hard because they each have to be a willing participant (although Camryn really can't go anywhere). Here's my latest attempt...

No comments:

Post a Comment