Saturday, November 22, 2008

connor's present for me


After Connor and I were done reading books before bed he says excitedly, "Mom, I already know what I'm going to get you for your birthday next year." So I tell him to tell me and he won't because he wants me to be surprised. We go back and forth a few times because, of course, I'm dying to know what he thinks would be a great gift for me...so great that he's already decided that I'm getting it for my next birthday. I finally convince him that I won't remember what it is so it will still be a surprise for me. So he agrees to tell me and, all excited, he tells me that he saw a commercial for this carpet cleaner that "cleans anything" and that's what he's going to get me. He was pretty impressed with himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment