Friday, November 13, 2009

happy birthday blog

My blog turned one year old on October 29th.  In celebration, I'm going to create a book of my blog.  This will be the last post to be included in the book.  My cousin did this recently and she said her book turned out great..she loves it.

I started the blog at the beginning of a new chapter in my life, to record my year off from work and home with my kids.  I also became a slacker with the baby books so I figured the blog could make up for that.  (Apologies to Emily and Camryn because Connor has a really detailed baby book...sorry girls.)  I had every intention of continuing this blog though, even while working full-time.  I've been back to work for 11 weeks and I'm still blogging...so far, so good.  I actually don't think I could give it up if I wanted to.  It's for my kids.  I guess there will come a time when they no longer want to be blogged about and I'll have to find other things to discuss.  But for now, I still want to record every minute of their lives.  I want them to know how much they are loved and adored, how funny they are, how smart they are and how much they have to offer, even at their young ages.



So, happy birthday blog.  It's been a great year.    

No comments:

Post a Comment