Sunday, June 21, 2009

to the lady at the dunkin' donuts

A couple of months ago a friend of mine, and another blogger I follow, wrote a letter to a lady at the grocery store who was talking on her cell phone the entire time she shopped. It was hilarious and so true. So with that in mind, I write this to the lady who I encountered at the dunkin' donuts today.

I cannot believe you actually threw your hands up at me when I finally honked at you. I am a patient person but you need to pay attention to what you are doing and stop the texting. I saw you coming and I yielded to you, even though I thought that I would be better off with you behind me. Well thank God I let you in front of me because if you were behind me, I'm sure the curb that you ran over twice would have been the back of my car had I been in front of you. Just so you know, because you were obviously completely unaware...THERE ARE OTHER CARS IN THE DRIVE THRU and guess what...THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WANT THEIR COFFEE. When the car in front of you moves up, you move up. That's what you do in a drive thru. We don't want to have to block an entire parking lot when you don't pull your car up enough into the lane because you are TEXTING constantly! So freakin' annoying.

1 comment:

  1. If only these people read our blogs. Sadly, they don't and if they did, they'd probably tell us that our arrogance was amazing and we should take a xanax. Oh wait - they must just read MY blog!!!

    ReplyDelete