Tuesday, February 9, 2010

snow in love

We've had two major snowstorms in one week and I love it! I forgot how much I love the snow. I know, there's problems with it...schools closing, messy roads, shoveling...blah, blah, blah. It's just not a big deal to me. People complain about it so much it's ridiculous. Is it cold and messy? Yes. But it really is great. And the kids love it too, which is really what makes it totally worth it.

I think I've lost track of just how much snow we got this week. Something around 24 inches last weekend and 20 inches this past Tuesday into Wednesday. We (Connor and I) had a one hour delay Monday from the weekend snow and had off Wednesday and Thursday from the second round. That brings our total snow days up to three, which means we go three days longer in June. I'm not even going to bother complaining about it. We've been outside shoveling (yes, I did help) and we've been sledding twice. I drove for coffee in the middle of a blizzard on Wednesday morning and Carl went out for pizza when the snow slowed down a bit later. The roads were not that bad and everything is so beautiful.

Our sledding adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment