Wednesday, January 7, 2009

another month, another milestone

Camryn will be 5 months tomorrow. I love this age...4-6 months has always been one of my favorite times. I guess it's because for the first three months, babies don't do much. There are first smiles and some rolling over, but you can't really do anything with them other than sit them in a bouncy seat so that they can watch what's going on. Re-reading that it sounds bad, but those of you who are parents know what I mean. From 4-6 months, you get to pull out all of the fun baby items that keep them entertained, having fun and create more interaction with you! Last month I posted about her first time in the Ultrasaucer, which she spends time in everyday. She really enjoys chewing on the toys. Last week, we introduced her to the walker and today, the Johnny Jumper! Tonight she was hanging out in the jumper looking at me very strangely as I cheered her on. "Jump, Jump, Jump" I was chanting repeatedly. She got excited for a few seconds, but I think it was because she was watching Emily jump around the foyer.

After the excitement of the Johnny Jumper, the girls hung out on the floor. I love these two pictures because it's like syncronized swimming, without the swimming part.

No comments:

Post a Comment