Saturday, November 8, 2008

rainy day

Connor plays soccer on Saturday mornings (and Carl coaches his team). I checked the weather online and saw that the temperature was going to be decent. There was only a 30% chance of rain. So, I packed Camryn and Emily up and off we went. It started to pour about 5 minutes after we left. I could have turned around but anyone who has little ones knows how much effort it takes to get out of the house...and I was out and I was not going back. I wanted to see Connor play soccer and I thought maybe the rain would pass quickly. Two minutes later, Emily fell asleep. She ended up napping through the whole game, which was good because it poured and she definitely would have wanted out of the car regardless. Here are Em and Camryn hanging out in the minivan...


And here's Connor after his game. He was absolutely soaked...and he loved every minute of it.


Below is a picture of Grandpop Petrilli that I took from my nice, warm, dry car. He braved the pouring rain and even took some great pictures.


Connor and his team in the rain.

The other notable of the day is that Camryn is 3 months! I can't believe it. She is so pleasant all of the time and all you have to do is look at her to get her to smile. She gets really excited (she looks like she can hardly contain herself) when you talk to her. She's still getting up once in the middle of the night to eat but technically she's "sleeping through the night" because she goes to sleep around 7 p.m., wakes up to eat and then gets up at 7 a.m. There have been a few nights recently though that she has decided to stay awake after her feeding from like 4 to 6 a.m. That so doesn't work for me since Emily is up for good around 6:30 a.m. Hopefully this doesn't last too long because Emily has actually been sleeping better (I probably shouldn't have said that) so it would be nice to have everyone sleeping well at the same time!








No comments:

Post a Comment